Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Players can gain access to the Realms of the Gods through giving tribute to an avatar of one of the Gods at the Temple of the Ages in the Prophecies Campaign, Zin Ku Corridor in the Factions Campaign or the Chantry of Secrets in the Nightfall Campaign. Access to the Underworld is also granted by Grenth's avatar in the Lornar's Pass explorable.
These areas are amongst the most challenging in the game, but also offer the greatest experience and rewards. Currently, players can reach two:
- The Fissure of Woe, realm of Balthazar (cannot be reached from Lornar's Pass)
- The Underworld, realm of Grenth
Entering a realm
- Characters must be Ascended or Weh no Su, or have completed the Nightfall quest Hunted!.
- Parties must start from one of the access points: Temple of the Ages, Zin Ku Corridor, or Chantry of Secrets. (The Underworld can also be reached from the less convenient location in Lornar's Pass.)
- To reach the realm, one member of the party must use a Passage Scroll. Alternatively, if the world has the Favor of the Gods, one of the players can petition the relevant Avatar at a cost of 1 .
- Henchmen are not ascended and thus cannot enter. Heroes may enter as they are considered to be Ascended.
- The maximum party size is 8.
- To check if the world has favor, use the /favor emote.
- To summon an avatar, use the /kneel emote in front of its statue.
- The party will be ejected and returned to the entry point if (a) any critical NPC dies or (b) all human members of the party die.