- They typically travel in groups of three to six.
- An effective strategy to deal with the constant blocking of Raptors is to use Mirror of Disenchantment to remove Critical Defenses from the entire enemy group. The long recharge of Critical Defenses should provide you with enough time to dispatch them.
- Raptors are naturally much faster than most creatures and tend to have very long patrol routes, often meaning that they may arrive during your battles with other creatures.
- Raptors are based on Velociraptors or other similar Dromeosaurs. Even their death pose is reminiscent of the pose in which many complete dinosaur skeletons are found.
- Miniature Raptor is a white rarity mini that can be obtained from the third annual series of Birthday Presents.