Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Raisu Palace (Explorable)|
| Raisu Pavilion, |
(click to enlarge)
An explorable area in Kaineng which is accessible from Imperial Sanctum after completing Raisu Palace (mission). It features several courtyards that are crossed in the mission of the same name as well as some other passages to the north, along with some docks. The palace is not encircled by walls, and at some points in the mission you can see the shabby buildings that Kaineng City is known for. Celestial Skills may be utilized, as the dragon Kuunavang is present in this area.
Neighbour Cities, Missions, Outposts
- Sword Ancient Kai (Auspicious Parry)
- Famished Ancient Brrne (Famine)
- Untouched Ancient Ky (Spell Breaker)
- Doomed Ancient Kkraz (Wail of Doom)
- Arcane Ancient Phi (Arcane Languor)
- Star Ancient Koosun (Star Burst)
- Silent Ancient Onata (Shroud of Silence)
- Defiant Ancient Sseer (Soul Twisting)
- Shiro'ken Assassin
- Shiro'ken Elementalist
- Shiro'ken Mesmer
- Shiro'ken Monk
- Shiro'ken Necromancer
- Shiro'ken Ranger
- Shiro'ken Ritualist
- Shiro'ken Warrior
- There are several Crimson Skull ships in the small dock located north of the palace.
When chest running, note that the Forbidden Chests tend to spawn at (or near) the same locations from run to run.
- To receive credit for the Vanquisher title track in this area players must defeat 236-265 monsters in Hard Mode.