| Path to the Rabbit Valley|
(click to enlarge)
Rabbit Valley is a place in Drakkar Lake where a rabbit lures the unsuspecting into a beautiful oasis with a single, large tree. Once you get there: Surprise! When the animal arrives at the bottom, more rabbits spawn and they all turn hostile. Worse, Nulfastu Earthbound appears along with a host of Vaettir covering the entire valley.
The wary traveler can take preventative action by circling the glade counter-clockwise (to the rabbit's clockwise route). From the northside of the valley, the party can attack Nulfastu without dealing with the Vaettir allies. (Afterward, the party can choose to ignore the rabbits entirely.)
- The name is unofficial; it was given to the landmark by players.
- The rabbit valley has features unique to Guild Wars, perhaps caused by Nulfastu's corrupting presence:
- Flora: flowers bloom despite the cold and the trees are deciduous (rather than the conifers of the area).
- Fauna: it is one of only four places in the game with Rabbits.
- Natural phenomena: fog permeates the area and discs of ice float on the water.
- Unnatural phenomena: the water glows blue and there's a tree stump surrounded by inscribed stones and rising sparkles.