Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Speak to Miner Tonabanza at the Cliffs of Dohjok and tell him you will stand guard while he continues mining.
- Protect the miner if he gets attacked.
- Speak to Miner Tonabanza.
- See Quarrymaster Bohanna for your reward.
- "Hail, Sunspear! I am Quarrymaster Bohanna. I am in charge of the quarry at the Cliffs of Dohjok, and I need the help of a strong <primary profession> like you. You see, we deliver stone to support the sculptors creating our monuments. But we've been unable to meet our quotas recently and construction has stopped. Every time the miners try to excavate more stone, they get attacked by mandragor. Could you go to the quarry and protect Miner Tonabanza so we can make our deadline for delivery?"
- Accept: "Here I come to save the day!"
- Reject: "Ah deadlines. I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
Intermediate Dialogue 1 (Miner Tonabanza)
- "You want me to start mining again? Well you'd better stay close, because as soon as I put pick to stone, those things will attack again."
Intermediate Dialogue 2
- Miner Tonabanza: "I should have become an ironreed farmer. They don't have problems like this."
- Miner Tonabanza: "Do you hear that? They're coming! Help me!"
Intermediate Dialogue 3 (Miner Tonabanza)
- "What did I tell you? Every time I try to mine the stone, those things attack! I'm not going to keep putting my life on the line for some stones! I'm not doing anymore excavating until someone figures out how to stop these attacks. I don't care how far behind schedule we are."
- "Well this is not good at all. I suppose we'll have to find some way to keep everyone working and safe. Thank you for your help <name>. I will send Kormir a letter detailing your actions here. Even better, I'll give you this as well."
After speaking with Miner Tonabanza, he starts walking towards the mining area and is attacked by a small group (3) of level 7-8 Mandragors. Keep Tonabanza alive by killing them, then speak to him again. Return to Bohanna for your reward and the next quest.