- Seek the meaning of the Ancient Parchment.
- Coffer of Joko
- (see Notes section below regarding quest completion)
- "These "Scriptures of Abaddon" aren't scriptures at all. Thank the gods! I honestly haven't a clue as to what is written on this parchment. All I can surmise is that this ancient parchment is part of a greater whole, but it does me no good. Here, why don't you take it? Perhaps you find some use for it."
- Accept: "I'll decode this ancient riddle."
- Reject: "Moldy old paper? You can keep it."
- "Let me see that. By the gods, my luck has finally come! Where did you find this? I have been searching for this ancient parchment for many years now. It is the missing piece of a puzzle that has remained unsolved for ages. With both halves, I can attain a powerful magic to satisfy my ever whim!
- As a token of thanks, we will seek out the power together. However, there are a few tasks we'll need to take care of first. Speak to me again when you are ready."
The quest will lead you to the Garden of Seborhin. Map travel to Tihark Orchard and leave via the western exit. Speak to Seborhin Protector Zuor to enter the garden, and then follow the quest marker to Hedge Wizard Mabai. Speaking to the wizard will give you your reward.
- Fourth in a chain of six quests:
- Belgun the Quarry Master: Data Mining
- Belgun the Quarry Master: To the Rescue
- Belgun the Quarry Master: Coffer of Joko
- Belgun the Quarry Master: Puzzling Parchment
- Hedge Wizard Mabai: Garden Chores
- Hedge Wizard Mabai: One Man's Dream
- Unless you have completed the Nightfall campaign, you must have Tahlkora in your party to enter the Garden of Seborhin.
- Completing the Grand Court of Sebelkeh mission will change the Garden of Seborhin into Nightfallen Garden, preventing you from finishing this quest until after you've completed the Nightfall campaign.
- There is no "See NPC for reward" objective, or any Intermediate Dialogues for this quest.
|Data Mining · To The Rescue · Coffer Of Joko · Puzzling Parchment · Garden Chores · One Man's Dream|