Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| The Amnoon Oasis, Salt Flats,|
Vulture Drifts, Augury Rock,
Area Name: Prophet's Path
Region: Crystal Desert
General Description: Prophet's Path is an explorable area in the west of the Crystal Desert. This first taste of the desert offers a harsh welcome: group after group of burrowed devourers and scarabs to waylay the careless party. The area includes four pairs of two-way teleporters and is divided into three sections, which can only be crossed via two of these teleporters.
Exits / Neighbour Areas
Sections Within Prophet's Path:
- Northwest: includes portal to The Amnoon Oasis and teleporter to the main section.
- Northeast: includes portal to Salt Flats and teleporter to main section.
- Main Section: includes portals to Heroes' Audience, Vulture Drifts & Augury Rock; teleporters to NE/NW sections; and two pairs of internal teleporters.
- 20 (26) Desert Griffon
- 22 (26) Sand Wurm
- 20 (26) Minotaur
- 20 (26) Rockshot Devourer
- 20 (26) Salving Cactus
- 20 (26) Storm Kin
- 22 (26) Hydra
- 20 (26) Sand Elemental
- Featherfist (Desert Griffon)
- Stoofed Chargehoof (Minotaur)
- Kree Minotaur (Minotaur), (Only during The Elementalist's Path)
- Brol Migo Hinga (Hydra)
- Rept Parn Freg (Hydra)
- Screamingclaw (Desert Griffon)
- Sacred Griffon of Amnoon (Desert Griffon) (Only during The Necromancer's Path)
- 26 (30) Kepkhet Marrowfeast (Scarab): Mark of Protection
- Cootle Sizzlehorn (Minotaur)
- Jewk Swem Pleg (Hydra)
- Chak Hack Schawack (Hydra)
- Sheg Zamn Mada (Hydra)
- Lucid Jewelstone (Sand Elemental)
- Clarion Shinypate (Sand Elemental)
- To receive credit for the Vanquisher title track in this area you must defeat 214-319 monsters in Hard Mode. It is recommended to vanquish from the south and work northward. Some of the groups north of the green area are pop-ups and a complete vanquish can be achieved without venturing near Amnoon Oasis.
- Builds that depend on long lasting enchantments (Attunements for example) are often useless when vanquishing the area, as several monsters have AoE enchantment removal skills, and attack in swarms.