- Meet Poturi on the Plains of Jarin.
- Confront the corsair threat.
- Retrieve Poturi's sword.
- See Poturi for your reward.
- Nightfall Character
- "The other recruits mock me! They claim I dropped my sword and fled during last night's raid... but it's just not true. I dealt my enemy what was surely a fatal blow... but the filthy corsair ran off with my blade still in his back!
- Help me track him so that I may reclaim my weapon and my honor, would you?"
- Accept: "I'll give him another wound to match!"
- Reject: "Find him yourself, backstabber."
- "It is good to have my own sword back. No one will dare mock me now. Thank you, <name>!"
Meet Poturi on the Plains of Jarin, just outside the Sunspear Great Hall. With him, follow the quest marker in direction of Champion's Dawn to a place on the southern coast of Jarin. Here you will find a large group of 10+ corsairs. One of them is labeled "Wounded Corsair" (he is squatting). Kill him, then open a nearby Corsair Chest (no key is required) to retrieve Poturi's Notched Sword. Hand it over to him and you're done.