"Do you really think you stand a chance at defeating me in Polymock? I could beat you blindfolded with both arms tied behind my back, using my ears to control my pieces"
- Awards 60 Asuran reputation points upon defeat in tournament play.
- Plurgg will always use his pieces in the following order: Fire Imp, Ice Imp, and Kappa.
- In the second round vs. Plurgg in Vlox's Falls, a good strategy is to use the Gargoyle first, followed by the Skale second, and lastly the Fire Imp.
- Plurgg can be the hardest to beat, due to the limited pieces at your disposal.
- If you're a monk be careful of failure as you could unintentionally heal Plurgg, if you're casting when you die.
- If you are lagging, interrupts are almost useless making Plurgg almost unbeatable.