Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Do you really think you stand a chance at defeating me in Polymock? I could beat you blindfolded with both arms tied behind my back, using my ears to control my pieces"
- Awards 60 Asuran reputation points upon defeat in tournament play.
- Plurgg will always use his pieces in the following order: Fire Imp, Ice Imp, and Kappa.
- In the second round vs. Plurgg in Vlox's Falls, a good strategy is to use the Gargoyle first, followed by the Skale second, and lastly the Fire Imp.
- Plurgg can be the hardest to beat, due to the limited pieces at your disposal.
- If you're a monk be careful of failure as you could unintentionally heal Plurgg, if you're casting when you die.
- If you are lagging, interrupts are almost useless making Plurgg almost unbeatable.