Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Tsumei Village, Kinya Province|
(click to enlarge)
The Panjiang Peninsula is an explorable area in the south-west of the Shing Jea Island. The first time players come here, they are exposed to the Crimson Skull Guild and their demands of the Canthan farmers who live there.
- North-East: Tsumei Village
- North: Kinya Province
- Crimson Skull:
- Crimson Skull
- Canthan Guards
- Canthan Guard Captain
- Canthan Peasants
- Canthan Children
- Herder Tsiyingju
- Liu Gong (Weaponsmith)
- Dae Chung (Artisan)
- Quest NPCs:
- Sister Tai: Journey to the Master (Primary Quest)
- Farmer Zinhao: Pest Control
- Weng Gha: The Crop Thieves
- Weng Gha: An Audience with Master Togo
- Kai Ying: Sparring Elements
- Kai Ying: An Audience with Master Togo
- Su: Reaping the Naga
- Su: An Audience with Master Togo
- Ang the Ephemeral: Shackled Spirits
- Ang the Ephemeral: An Audience with Master Togo
- To receive credit for the Vanquisher title track in this area you must defeat 135-204 monsters in Hard Mode.
- This area's name may be in reference to the lang island, or modern translation is Panjang.
- This area is roughtly equal to 3.7% for the Canthan Cartographer Title