Pan gives instructions on how to play the Rings of Fortune minigame.
When spoken to:
- "Each round, one of the Rings of Fortune will be chosen randomly as the winner. Anyone in the ring wins 12 Festival Tickets. Anyone in any of the rings aligned vertically or horizontally with the selected ring wins 3 Festival Tickets.
- You need 2 Festival Tickets to play this game. Talk to Sunri to purchase tickets. To play the game, simply stand in one of the stone rings. The Festival Tickets will be taken automatically."
During the pause between rounds:
- "Test you luck! Will you be the one standing in the winning ring who earns 12 boardwalk tickets?"
- "Or will you be a runner up? Every ring aligned with the winning one pays three boardwalk tickets!"
- "Rings of Fortune costs a mere two boardwak tickets to play. Step right up!"
- "All right, ladies and gentlemen, take your places. The game is about to begin. Stand in a ring to play!"
During the rounds:
If there is a winner:
- "We have a winner! That's 12 boardwalk tickets to the lucky person right there!"
If there is no winner:
- "Aw, too bad! I'm sure someone will win the big prize next time!"
- This npc and it's partner, Teilah, could allude to the magicians Pen and Teller.