Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A weapon with a name suffix "of <Species>slaying" is equipped with a weapon upgrade of the same name:
- Axe Grip of <Species>slaying
- Bow Grip of <Species>slaying
- Dagger Handle of <Species>slaying
- Hammer Grip of <Species>slaying
- Scythe Grip of <Species>slaying
- Spear Grip of <Species>slaying
- Sword Pommel of <Species>slaying
- Staff Wrapping of <Species>slaying
Note that two suffixes exist that do not follow the normal convention: of Deathbane and of Pruning.
For more details, see: weapon upgrade
A weapon upgrade of <Species>slaying provides the following bonus to the weapon (the user respectively):
- Damage +10...20%1 (vs. <species>2)
- 1Louise Haup used to offer weapons with a +25% Charrslaying mod. As of April 19, 2007, all +25% Charrslaying mods have been replaced with +20% Charrslaying mods. Any +25% Charrslaying mods salvaged from those weapons before April 19, 2007 still exist.
- 2The following <species>slaying modifiers are confirmed to exist: