A Warrior Tome
Non-Elite Tomes are consumable items that allow a character to learn any skill already unlocked on the account.
- Double-click to learn one non-elite <profession> skill that is already unlocked on your account while in a town or outpost. A skill tome only has one use.
- A random drop from normal monsters in Hard Mode
- Locked Chests in Hard Mode
- Zaishen Chest
- Pokhe in the Great Temple of Balthazar in exchange for 2 Silver Zaishen Coins and 50
- Tomes do not require skill points to use.
- In order to acquire a skill, your primary or secondary profession must match the tome's (e.g. to use a monk tome, you must be a Monk/... or .../Monk).
- Tomes cannot be sold to merchants.
- There is a tome for each profession, marked by the relevant emblem colored similarly to the corresponding boss aura.
- Tomes of the same profession stack; Elite and non-elite tomes do not.
- Monsters tend to drop tomes of their profession (e.g. Skeleton Monks will most likely drop a monk tome).