| Necrotic Traversal
Full: Exploit a random corpse. You teleport to that corpse's location and all nearby foes become Poisoned for 5...17 seconds.
Concise: Teleport to a corpse's location. Inflicts Poisoned condition (5...17 seconds). Affects all nearby foes. Exploits a fresh corpse.
| Death Magic || 0 || 1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 || 10 || 11 || 12 || 13 || 14 || 15 || 16 || 17 || 18 || 19 || 20 || 21
- This is the fastest known way to exploit corpses to prevent the enemies from using them.
- A useful spell for teleporting and poisoning enemies, however since corpse selection is random, use of this skill can put a player in immediate danger.
- Occasionally corpse teleporation can be used to bypass environmental obstacles such as walls and steep hills. This can lead to interesting tactical situations, and rarely a player will get stuck.
- Teleporting via Necrotic Traversal does not cause the caster to drop held objects (like a flag or resurrection orb) whereas shadow stepping does.
- Allows players to access areas earlier than intended while in Dunes of Despair (mission) and Minister Cho's Estate (mission).
- Can be used to uncover approx. .1% of the Tyrian Map that would normally be impossible to reach in The Frost Gate (mission) and The Wilds (mission).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.