Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Necromancer headgear is usually designed in the form of elaborate scar patterns on the face, hence the name. Headgear crafted in the Nightfall Campaign appears more like white paint and ink, rather than scars.
All necromancer headgear can be dyed.
Male and female scar patterns of the same type usually look very similar, with a few exceptions.
Click on the name of the headgear to see information about crafting location and costs.
|Elite Canthan||Elite Kurzick||Elite Luxon|
Eye of the North art
- Default PvP headgear uses the Prophecies art.
- In the past, Necromancer headgear used to have different names, depending on the Attribute bonus.
|Old Headgear Name||Attribute Bonus|
|Ragged Scar Pattern||+1 Blood Magic|
|Wicked Scar Pattern||+1 Curses|
|Vile Scar Pattern||+1 Death Magic|
|Devilish Scar Pattern||+1 Soul Reaping|
|Crude Scar Pattern||None|
- Only Prophecies headgear has retained some of this naming pattern, using "Devilish Scar Pattern" for headgear with +1 to Soul Reaping, and "Ragged Scar Pattern" for all other Attributes and the no bonus option.
- In Droknar's Forge, it is possible to get headgear with either name in all 4 Attributes.
- "Devilish" name is only available from Prophecies crafters, while in Factions and Eye of the North, "Ragged" is used for all headgear with this art.
- Necromancer armor crafting quick reference
- Necromancer collector armor
- Necromancer armor
- Common armor
|Standard||Ascalon • Krytan • Tyrian — Cabal • Fanatic • Necrotic • Profane • Scar Pattern — Shing Jea • Canthan • Kurzick • Luxon — Istani • Sunspear|
|Elite||Obsidian — Elite Cabal • Elite Cultist • Elite Necrotic • Elite Profane • Elite Scar Pattern — Elite Canthan • Elite Kurzick • Elite Luxon — Elite Sunspear • Vabbian • Ancient • Primeval — Asuran • Monument • Norn • Deldrimor|