Area Name: Nebo Terrace
General Description: It is an explorable area in Kryta, to the west of the North Kryta Province. It features the typical green rolling hills, mild climate and lush plants of Kryta. A statue of Dwayna can be found to the north east.
Exits / Neighbour AreasEdit
- Caromi Tengu
- White Mantle
- Ettin bosses (location 1)
- Gargoyle bosses (location 2)
- Skale bosses (location 3)
- Tengu bosses (location 4)
- Undead bosses (location 5)
- Tree bosses (location 6)
 ↑ Note that you may not encounter any boss in that area as they do not spawn every time.
Rare Material Crafter
- Flame Burst from Flyt Stormbeak (not available before The Misplaced Sword quest at Heroes' Audience).
- Incendiary Bonds from Flyt Stormbeak (not available before The Forgotten Ones quest at Destiny's Gorge).
Points of Interest Edit
- When coming out of Beetletun, a blockade consisting of Peacekeepers marked as friendly is found nearby. If approached, a short discussion starts, after which the peacekeepers will turn hostile.
- Vanquishers must defeat 141-168 monsters in this area.
- Having A Very Grentchie Wintersday active will decrease the number of undead by about 30-40.
- If all player characters in the party have completed either the Prophecies or Eye of the North storylines, the cul-de-sac south of Beetletun will be populated by Peacekeepers instead of Inferno Imps, increasing the number of foes by ~60.
- Gypsie Ettins and Tengu are hostile to one another.