Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Obtain a sample plague remedy.
- See Emperor's Hand for your reward.
- It seems that there are those trying to take advantage of these fearful times by selling all manner of remedies and potions claiming to cure the plague. The emperor has taken a personal interest in this matter. He believes it is a crime that honest people are running hither and thither collecting odd items to exchange for a fradulent remedy that cannot help them.
- I would like you to pose as a refugee and obtain one of these "remedies", then bring it back here so that I might examine it.
- Accept: Anything to assist the emperor.
- Reject: Everyone has to make a living somehow.
- Well now, let us have a look at this "remedy." Hmm... it seems that the situation is worse than we feared. Not only is this concoction highly addictive, but look here: this is the official seal of the Minister of Flame. It seems he has been making quite a profit from this operation. Rest assured, I will inform the emperor of this immediately.
Head to Wajjun Bazaar from The Marketplace and go west along the waterfront until you come to Rai Kazu Remedies and Potions. There are a number of other Remedies and Potions collectors scattered throughout Wajjun Bazaar that will make the same trade, if you have the Nahpui Quarter outpost on your map, it is much quicker to go to the trader just north-west of there. They will give you a Plague Remedy for two Naga Pelts, which can be obtained from Naga in Haiju Lagoon.
- Snake oil is an American expression meaning an item or idea used to scam potential buyers. The name comes from the miracle cures sold under that name during the late 19th and early 20th century.
- Note the locations of the various Remedies and Potions collectors; you will need to visit them in the followup quest.