Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Find the shipment of ink somewhere on the Plains of Jarin.
- Bring the box of ink back to Kailona and collect your reward.
- "<name>, I have need of your help. My shipment of ink is late. Three days late. I need the ink to craft my runes, and I have customers waiting. These shipments are normally very prompt, so such tardiness worries me. If you could look into what has caused this delay, I would be willing to give you a useful rune in exchange for your services. The shipments usually come in through the Plains of Jarin, so that would be a good place to go looking. Are you interested?"
- Accept: "Sure. I could use one of those runes anyway."
- Reject: "No thanks, I have pressing business at the moment."
- "Washed ashore, you say? That isn't good. Not good at all. Looks like I'll need to find another supplier. Well, here is the Rune of Minor Vigor I promised you. To equip the rune, double-click it in your Inventory and click on the piece of armor you want to put it into. Once you put a rune into a piece of armor, the only way to get it out is to salvage the armor with an expert or superior salvage kit; a regular salvage kit won't do the trick. This will destroy the armor, but you have a chance to get your rune back. Good luck!"
Exit out to the Plains of Jarin (starting from Sunspear Great Hall if you already have it on your map will save some time). The quest item can be found in the north-western area, in the waters near the entrance into the Astralarium.
- The Rune you receive as a reward for this quest is impossible to sell to rune traders. However, it can still be traded to and used by any other player.
- The Reward Dialogue is no longer correct, your armor is not necessarily destroyed when a rune is salvaged. As of the October 25th, 2006 update, there is at least a 50% chance that the armor will be preserved. This is improved with higher rank in the Treasure Hunter and Wisdom titles.
- Some Paragons had reported having trouble picking up the shipment of ink on this quest.