Meerak the Scribe, Pre-Searing
Quests Involved In
"I leave the delving into dungeons to others. To my mind, uncovering the secrets of an ancient text is excitement enough. How may I help you?"
Meerak the Shouter, Post-Searing
His mental state seems to have been affected by the Searing. Instead of a quiet scribe, he now shouts and screams at people to repent before the wrath of the Old Gods befalls on them.
It looks like his vision also told him about the Flameseeker Prophecies, because it is pretty clear that his quotes all seem to either hint or refer to it.
- "Fall down to your knees and beg the gods to spare their wayward children!"
- "Follow the Prince! Though he is doomed, his is the only way to salvation! So saith the Prophecy!"
- "Hail the Flameseeker Prophecies! All shall be revealed in time, and with the revelation comes the end! Yes, the end!"
- "Heed the Prophecies! Beware the unseen enemy!"
- "Prepare for the coming of those whose departure caused the gods to weep! The time has come to atone for our arrogance!"
- "Repent, Sinners! The Prophecy has spoken! The time is near when you shall reap what you have sown. Repent!"
- "Sinners, prepare to meet your makers! Heed the Prophecy well! The end is near!"
- "The Prophecy is truth, and the truth shall set us free!"
- "The Flameseeker Prophecies will be fulfilled. Make peace with the gods before it's too late!"
- "Trust not the treacherous man. We have been warned!"