Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about the Nameless Master. For the elite Elementalist skill, see Master of Magic.|
|Master of Magic (NPC)|
- "Not all fights are won through brute force. At times, you will use powerful magic that changes the course of battle. Remember this: Enchantments and Hexes can change the rules of the mortal world. Magic makes the impossible, possible. How shall I enlighten you?"
Tell me about Enchantments.
- "Enchantment spells provide beneficial magic to yourself or an ally. They may protect you from attacks or provide an increase in your abilities, such as increased speed or Energy. A small yellow upward arrow on a character's Health Bar indicates than an Enchantment Spell has been cast upon that character. When you encounter a foe who is exceptionally difficult, it is wise to check for Enchantments on that foe and then remove them if possible.
- To your left, you will notice a Torch of Enchantment. Approaching the torch will cast an Enchantment spell upon you, so you may see the effect."
Tell me about Hexes.
- "Hex spells cause negative effects for a period of time. They may damage your foes directly, prevent them from using certain skills, or decrease their abilities. A small purple downward arrow on a character's Health bar indicates that a Hex spell has been cast upon that character. If a Hex spell is cast upon you, you can read its description and learn its effect but hovering your mouse over the spell's icon in the top left corner of your default screen. Hex spells that causes Health degeneration will turn your Health bar purple.
- To your right and behind me, you will find two Torches of Hexing. Approaching the torchers will cast a Hex spell upon you, so that you may see the effects."
Tell me about spell effects.
- "Whenever you are affected by a magical effect, an icon of effect will appear on your screen. By default, these icons appear in the top left corner of your screen. Hovering your mouse over the icon causes a description of the effect to appear.
- There are many ways to aid your allies or harm your foes, and not all of them will be as severe as Hex and Enchantment spells. Most others are removable but may have shorter durations. Some other effects, both magical and non-magical, that you might see combatants using include Shouts, Wards, Nature Rituals, Wells, and Stances.
- See the Master of Conditions to learn about sickness and injuries."