Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|
A map (PvP) is a location where players may attack other players.
The term map can refer to:
- World Map, the fullscreen map of a continent with outposts and area names, can be zoomed out to view the entire continent.
- Mission Map, a windowed map without location names, can be zoomed in.
- Compass, the small interface element that shows the immediate vicinity with the locations of characters, NPCs, and foes indicated.
- Area Map, an interactive object that will display information about the current dungeon level on the Mission Map.
- Dungeon Map, an inventory item that performs the same function as the Area Map.
- Map Piece, one of the 4 quest items for Koris Deeprunner.
When used as a verb, mapping refers to:
- exploring the map in order to progress the Cartographer title.
- map travelling (I'm mapping to Kamadan.)
You may have also been looking for:
- Maps, a listing of player-created maps of the world of Guild Wars.