Ahoy there, welcome to GuildWars Wikia,
The pirate's choice for wiki information on Guild Wars.
Up on deck, what ye be seein'?
New... stolen booty, pillaged articles, tavern brawls, pirate photos
- Guides – Why go through a mission not knowing how to play, when we've played it for ye? Raids have never been so fun.
Guilds, professions, skills, and gear
- Quick access links – Get to the treasure as fast as ye can.
- Professions – What kind of pirate be ye?
- Skills – Things a pirate's got to know how to do: swashbucklin', hornswagglin', keelhaulin'...
- Elite Skills – Where to raid for the elite skills for each profession.
- Armor – Ye ain't goin' to the raid naked, are ye?
- Weapons – Swords, cutlasses, daggers. And other things a pirate wouldn't touch.
- Items – Rum, ale, grog, and other swag.
- Guilds – Join a guild, then rip them all off.
- Alliances – Allies, until ye stab them in the back.
- Heroes and Henchmen – Managing yer groups of unruly henchmen.
- Titles – Bragging rights, ARRRR!
- Builds – Combinations of skills.
- PvXwiki – PvX stands for Pirates vs Anything.
PvE – Pirates vs. Environment
- Quick access links – Commonly shanghaied information by campaign.
- Storyline – Captain's Log.
- Lore – The history of everything unimportant.
- Missions – Where to get the treasure.
- Quests – More treasure to be found.
- Dungeons – Loot them all.
- Locations – A list of all good taverns... and some other worthless places.
- Maps – Don't forget where ye stashed yer loot!
- Hall of Monuments – Display rare booty and precious items.
- The Bestiary – Target 1-265, STAB FASTER.
- Bosses – Unique enemies to test your mettle, take 'em on with yer bare hands.
- Non-player characters – Quartermasters, whittlers, mermaids, and pirates.
PvP – Pirates vs. Pirates
We are currently maintaining 17,333 articles and we could use your help.
- Register – Ye can't become a famous pirate if ye don't have a pirate name!
- How to help – Help us help ye, or we'll cut yer throat.
- Improvement project – Many major articles need to be improved. See the articles which need to be improved and help improve them.
- Policy – No mutiny allowed, never stopped us before.
- Style and formatting — And yer mum said pirates don't have rules.
- Suggestions — Make suggestions to help us improve the mess hall.
- GuildWars Wikia on IRC — Join us on YARC!
The mainpage without piracy can be found here.
Guild Wars © 2003-2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved. NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Eye of the North, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.