Welcome to GuildWars Wikia,
an unofficial fanfic wiki for ArenaNet's Competitive Online RPG, Guild Wars.
For current Guild Wars game information, please go to GuildWiki.org.
Guild Wars 2 Delayed Again
Unnamed sources report that ArenaNet's LAN has been compromised by a group of Blood Elves, who managed to destroy most of the GuildWars 2 assets. The intrusion was detected only when they started deleting ArenaNet's vast video repository. As a result, all of the Guild Wars 2 progress has been rolled back to a 0.0.0.1 build, as ArenaNet developers and artists struggle to recreate the game from the remaining video. Fortunately, ArenaNet have amassed enough video material to keep offering trailers to the GuildWars community until the game finally comes out. The release has been pushed back to 2015 at the earliest. An NCsoft spokesman stated that there are no plans to refund pre-order payments, adding "we certainly do need that money now". A crack team of GuildWars developers is meanwhile attempting to monetize existing GuildWars content further; ideas include a pet Makeover Pack and a pay-to-play "classic Dervish" character class.
[add fictional announcement]
Newly... edited articles, created articles, updated discussions, uploaded images
- Guides – Learn from others' experiences and then you shall know "kung fu". As with Kung Fu, you learn more about your mental and physical abilities.
- Interface – What you see on your screen is not white.
- Game mechanics – How damage, energy, health, etc. work. This is GUILD WARS basic style.
- Glossary – A reference for the lingo. you shall know l33t after this.
- Avoid common scams from in-game hustlers. Always remember, the cake is a lie.
Guilds, professions, skills, and gear
- Almost everything, sorted by profession is here.
- The different character classes and their Elites, mental attitudes, and skills.
- The Armor you need, the Runes for the bonuses you desire and your mental attitude improvement.
- Weapons – Upgrade, inscribe, and modify your weapon to help with your kung fu (your physical and mental abilities).
- Unique items – Special gear that you will have to pry from a boss' dead cold hands.
- Items – Miscellaneous Items that can be obtained.
- You will need materials to craft your armor and weapons for your kung fu.
- Consumables – Grant temporary effects to help increase your kung fu.
- Dye your armor and weapons to look cool, but some weapons cannot be dyed.
- Miniatures – Birthday presents and special game awards. This is for the "cuteness" in you.
- Salvage items and Trophies – Loot from your slain foes. "Much Kung Fu, you have."
- Books – Track your kung fu progress throughout the game.
- Guilds – How to create and maintain a Guild full of Kung Fu people like you.
- Alliances – Groups of guilds full of Kung Fu people that have banded together.
- Heroes and Henchmen – Managing NPCs in your party that help your kung fu.
- Titles – Your personal in-game kung fu type achievements. "Way to go!"
- Builds – Combinations of skills and suggestions of Builds are at PvXwiki.
PvE – Player vs. Environment
PvP – Player vs. Player
- The Battle Isles hosts PvP fights and tutorials.
- There are 4 on 4 quick games and 8 on 8 International tournaments.
- 8 on 8 Ladder-based competition between guilds.
- 12 on 12 to conquer new territory for your faction.
- 4 on 4 matches, using limited set of skills that change daily.
- 8 on 8 missions with large numbers of NPCs.
We have 17,333 articles and we could use your help.
- Register to keep track of your contributes here as all are welcome and encouraged to participate.
- Contributes of many kung fu people helps to make the wiki successful.
- See these articles and follow the guidelines for improvement of this wiki's kung fu.
- Recommendation: – Please read our site policy, before you start making contributions.
- Make Suggestions to help us improve our kung fu (our wiki).
- Join us on IRC!