Welcome to GuildWars Wikia,
an unofficial fanfic wiki for ArenaNet's Competitive Online RPG, Guild Wars.
Warrior Week Edit
This week, Warrior attack skills recharge 10% faster and have a 1% chance to kill instantly if they hit. This change applies to PvE characters only.
[add fictional announcement]
Current news Edit
Newly... edited articles, created articles, updated discussions, uploaded images
Game basics Edit
- Guides – Learn from others' experiences and then you shall know "kung fu". As with Kung Fu, you learn more about your mental and physical abilities.
- Interface – What you see on your screen is not white.
- Game mechanics – How damage, energy, health, etc. work. This is GUILD WARS basic style.
- Glossary – A reference for the lingo. you shall know l33t after this.
- Avoid common scams from in-game hustlers. Always remember, the cake is a lie.
Guilds, professions, skills, and gear Edit
- Almost everything, sorted by profession is here.
- The different character classes and their Elites, mental attitudes, and skills.
- The Armor you need, the Runes for the bonuses you desire and your mental attitude improvement.
- Weapons – Upgrade, inscribe, and modify your weapon to help with your kung fu (your physical and mental abilities).
- Unique items – Special gear that you will have to pry from a boss' dead cold hands.
- Items – Miscellaneous Items that can be obtained.
- You will need materials to craft your armor and weapons for your kung fu.
- Consumables – Grant temporary effects to help increase your kung fu.
- Dye your armor and weapons to look cool, but some weapons cannot be dyed.
- Miniatures – Birthday presents and special game awards. This is for the "cuteness" in you.
- Salvage items and Trophies – Loot from your slain foes. "Much Kung Fu, you have."
- Books – Track your kung fu progress throughout the game.
- Guilds – How to create and maintain a Guild full of Kung Fu people like you.
- Alliances – Groups of guilds full of Kung Fu people that have banded together.
- Heroes and Henchmen – Managing NPCs in your party that help your kung fu.
- Titles – Your personal in-game kung fu type achievements. "Way to go!"
- Builds – Combinations of skills and suggestions of Builds are at PvXwiki.
Gameplay types Edit
PvE – Player vs. EnvironmentEdit
PvP – Player vs. PlayerEdit
- The Battle Isles hosts PvP fights and tutorials.
- There are 4 on 4 quick games, 8 on 8 International tournaments, 8 on 8 Ladder-based competition between guilds, 12 on 12 to conquer new territory for your faction, 4 on 4 matches that use limited set of skills of which changes daily, 8 on 8 missions with NPCs.