Welcome to GuildWars Wikia,
an unofficial fanfic wiki for ArenaNet's Competitive Online RPG, Guild Wars.
Giant Cow AlertEdit
For any players who are used to clearing the deep, be on the look out for a giant cow. It was added to the deep recently as a boss, he drops 80 ectos, but it takes over 24 hours to kill. Happy hunting.
[add fictional announcement]
Current news Edit
Newly... edited articles, created articles, updated discussions, uploaded images
Game basics Edit
- Guides – Learn from others' experiences and then you shall know "kung fu". As with Kung Fu, you learn more about your mental and physical abilities.
- Interface – What you see on your screen is not white.
- Game mechanics – How damage, energy, health, etc. work. This is GUILD WARS basic style.
- Glossary – A reference for the lingo. you shall know l33t after this.
- Avoid common scams from in-game hustlers. Always remember, the cake is a lie.
Guilds, professions, skills, and gear Edit
- Almost everything, sorted by profession is here.
- The different character classes and their Elites, mental attitudes, and skills.
- The Armor you need, the Runes for the bonuses you desire and your mental attitude improvement.
- Weapons – Upgrade, inscribe, and modify your weapon to help with your kung fu (your physical and mental abilities).
- Unique items – Special gear that you will have to pry from a boss' dead cold hands.
- Items – Miscellaneous Items that can be obtained.
- You will need materials to craft your armor and weapons for your kung fu.
- Consumables – Grant temporary effects to help increase your kung fu.
- Dye your armor and weapons to look cool, but some weapons cannot be dyed.
- Miniatures – Birthday presents and special game awards. This is for the "cuteness" in you.
- Salvage items and Trophies – Loot from your slain foes. "Much Kung Fu, you have."
- Books – Track your kung fu progress throughout the game.
- Guilds – How to create and maintain a Guild full of Kung Fu people like you.
- Alliances – Groups of guilds full of Kung Fu people that have banded together.
- Heroes and Henchmen – Managing NPCs in your party that help your kung fu.
- Titles – Your personal in-game kung fu type achievements. "Way to go!"
- Builds – Combinations of skills and suggestions of Builds are at PvXwiki.
Gameplay types Edit
PvE – Player vs. EnvironmentEdit
PvP – Player vs. PlayerEdit
- The Battle Isles hosts PvP fights and tutorials.
- There are 4 on 4 quick games, 8 on 8 International tournaments, 8 on 8 Ladder-based competition between guilds, 12 on 12 to conquer new territory for your faction, 4 on 4 matches that use limited set of skills of which changes daily, 8 on 8 missions with NPCs.