Koss tonic first to be made "more realistic"
In an effort to make sixth birthday tonics "more realistic," ArenaNet has decided to give these tonics additional effects when used in explorable areas. Being disguised as Koss will now give players a larger aggro bubble. Shouts used will also have much larger overhead text, stances will have a 10% chance to fail and cause the player to break into dance instead, and all attack skills will also hit foes and allies adjacent to the target. Additional effects will be added for other birthday tonics pending player response to playing LIKE A KOSS.[add fictional announcement]
Guilds, professions, skills, and gear
PvE – Player vs. Environment
PvP – Player vs. Player
We have some fan fiction articles and we could use your help with more.
- Register to keep track of your contributes here as all are welcome and encouraged to participate.
- Contributes of many kung fu people helps to make the wiki successful.
- See these articles and follow the guidelines for improvement of this wiki's kung fu.
- Recommendation: – Please read our site policy, before you start making contributions.
- Make Suggestions to help us improve our kung fu (our wiki).
We have no official site notices to announce. We would like to encourage some Fan fiction version of the content!
Recent Wiki Activity
Public Opinion PollFebruary 2016
How about that Guild Wars 2?
Please list more on the corresponding talk page. We do not support vandalism of any type, not even "suggestive" or vulgar writings.
Guild Wars © 2003-2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved. NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Eye of the North, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Proposals for the main page can be added here.