Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Quests Involved In
- Shing Jea Island
- Kaineng City
When spoken to in the Monastery Overlook:
- "Hello there. My name is Mai. I look forward to learning with you... and from you."
When spoken to in the Divine Path:
- "You have come a long way since the monastery, (character name)."
Mai, Deadly Henchman
- Entangling Asp
- Fox Fangs
- Jagged Strike
- Nine Tail Strike
- Resurrection Signet
- Shadow Refuge
- Siphon Strength (Hard Mode only)
- Viper's Defense
On Shing Jea Island:
- "I am very honored to meet you. I hope that our time here can be both pleasant and productive. Did you have a question for me?"
Self promotion on Shing Jea Island:
- "I sense that together we would be a force to be reckoned with."
- "It would be my honor to join you if you would invite me."
Idle quotes on Shing Jea Island:
- "I am following in the steps of my cousin Nika, it was she who first showed me that the path of the Assassin could be one of honor and service to the higher powers."
- "I worry about instructor Panaku, he seems to enjoy his work a little too much."
- "Silent as a forest."
- "Swift as the wind."
- "The job of an Assassin is not inherently evil. Just as all things must begin somewhere so too must all things come to an end."
- "Concentrate. Focus power."
- "Fierce as fire."
- "For Cantha!"
- "For Shing Jea!"
- "May the envoys guide you to the next life."
- "May you find peace in the mists."
- "To all things must come an end."
- "We do what we must."
- She wears what appears to be a variant Assassin Canthan Armor, with different gloves and without nylons.
- Mai may be named after Mai Kujaku / Mai Valentine from Yu-Gi-Oh! or Mai Shiranui from the Fatal Fury and King of Fighters fighting games. But it should be noted that Mai is a somewhat commonly used name in contemporary Japanese fiction.
|Devona • Lukas • Seaguard Eli • Talon Silverwing Aidan • Aurora • Daeman • Yuun • Zho Danika • Jamei • Redemptor Karl • Seaguard Gita • Sister Tai • Taya Brutus • Eve • Sheena • Su Erys Vasburg • Lo Sha • Seaguard Hala Argo • Cynn • Headmaster Vhang • Kai Ying • Kisai Emi • Mai • Nika • Panaku Aeson • Chiyo • Professor Gai|