They respond with one of the lines:
- "A fountain of youth. It was a fountain of youth, and now i will be young forever...."
- "It is not hands that summon them. It is desire..."
- "It's you! Turai! Save me, Turai Ossa! You've come for me at last!"
- "Oh gods, the pain! My daughter... eaten alive. How I wish it had been me. She was lucky!
- "There is a song at the center of the world, my friend, and it sounds like razors through flesh."
Warning: The following text contains spoilers relating to the plot of the Nightfall Campaign.
After completion of the Nightfall campaign:
- "A new God is born! A god that will destroy the others and bring about the end of the world! The cycle begins again!"
- "Burn? Such a limited imagination."
- "Hold to life too tightly, and you'll choke away its breath."
- "Kormir. How brave you were to join us in the Realm of Torment. How mad you were to choose to never leave."
- "When you walk dark paths, you open your mind to nightmare. Poor Kormir, poor sad goddess raised up to the stars, cursed to see only infinite blackness between them..."
- See also Tormented Souls.
- The quotes "It is not hands that summon them. It is desire..." and "There is a song at the center of the world, my friend, and it sounds like razors through flesh"as well as "Burn? Such a limited imagination." are references to the Hellraiser series of movies.