Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
They respond with one of the lines:
- "A fountain of youth. It was a fountain of youth, and now i will be young forever...."
- "It is not hands that summon them. It is desire..."
- "It's you! Turai! Save me, Turai Ossa! You've come for me at last!"
- "Oh gods, the pain! My daughter... eaten alive. How I wish it had been me. She was lucky!
- "There is a song at the center of the world, my friend, and it sounds like razors through flesh."
Warning: The following text contains spoilers relating to the plot of the Nightfall Campaign.
After completion of the Nightfall campaign:
- "A new God is born! A god that will destroy the others and bring about the end of the world! The cycle begins again!"
- "Burn? Such a limited imagination."
- "Hold to life too tightly, and you'll choke away its breath."
- "Kormir. How brave you were to join us in the Realm of Torment. How mad you were to choose to never leave."
- "When you walk dark paths, you open your mind to nightmare. Poor Kormir, poor sad goddess raised up to the stars, cursed to see only infinite blackness between them..."
- See also Tormented Souls.
- The quotes "It is not hands that summon them. It is desire..." and "There is a song at the center of the world, my friend, and it sounds like razors through flesh"as well as "Burn? Such a limited imagination." are references to the Hellraiser series of movies.