Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Full: This attack interrupts an action if it hits. If you are enchanted, any skill you interrupt is disabled for an additional 1...8 Seconds. This attack does 50% of normal damage.
Concise: ??Concise description missing from this Wiki??
- Haioss, Blessed Wind (Fahranur, The First City)
- General Kahyet (Blacktide Den (mission))
- Water Lord (The Hidden City of Ahdashim, only during the quest Gift of the Djinn)
- The energy gain is triggered by successful skill activation rather than on hit. This means that you will gain energy even if you are blocked or miss the target, and that you will not gain additional energy for hitting multiple targets.
- Because the actual energy gain is minimal, and added damage is mediocre due to recharge, the skill is useful mainly for Dervishes with Attacker's Insight and Ranger / Dervishes with Expertise.