Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Seek out a homeless Canthan in need.
- Find another homeless Canthan in need.
- Find one last homeless Canthan.
- See Officer Chitaro for your reward.
- "The Canthan people are crying out for help during this time of crisis, and the Celestial Ministry hears their pleas. We have received a shipment of home furnishings... mirrors, actually, from far off Elona. We need help distributing these precious items to those in dire need.
- Will you help the homeless of Cantha?"
- Accept: "I would be honored to deliver these fine mirrors to the poor."
- Reject: "No thanks. I broke a mirror once and still have bad luck."
Intermediate Dialogue 1 (Homeless Canthan)
- "What is this? A mirror? A MIRROR? Unless it is the magical food-producing kind, I have no need for it. Do you have any food?"
Intermediate Dialogue 2 (Homeless Canthan)
- "Those ministry simps are so out of touch. They somehow outdo themselves every year by giving us something a little bit nicer and a little more useless. A few more years of this and I can open up my own tourist shop. Bah!"
Intermediate Dialogue 3 (Homeless Canthan)
- "I appreciate you delivering this, but can you not see we have no need for such things? All of us have basically given up on the ministry when it comes to matters of survival. Thankfully, the emperor is much more attuned to the people and manages to provide for us."
- "Useless you say? I had no idea that they already had mirrors! I thank you for the information. It looks like we must outdo ourselves next time. Perhaps some ornate garden gnomes would resonate better with the beggars? Hmm..."
Before taking this quest, be sure you have at least three inventory spaces open. They'll be occupied for the duration of the quest. Starting from The Marketplace, head north into Bukdek Byway. The specific homeless to approach are marked on your radar. You need to do them in that order, even if you see other homeless first.
It is advisable to start from Kaineng Center, taking the alternate route, as it is a shorter trip.
- You must give the mirrors to the Homeless Canthans in order.