|Lumo the Mime|
Lumo is an NPC who can be found during the Tihark Orchard (mission). You have to defeat him in a mime-challenge in order to receive the bonus. Lumo mimes emotes, which you have to recognize and mirror. You need to match 10 emotes in a row to win the contest.
Lumo has the same emote animations as a male ranger, and he is known to use the following emotes in the mime duel:
- /beg (He falls to his knees.)
- /boo (He raises both hands abruptly and thrusts his head and arms forward, towards the player.)
- /bored (He shrugs his shoulders forward with arms at side.)
- /breath and /catchbreath (He bows forward, breathing heavily.)
- /cheer (He stretches both arms in the air.)
- /dance (He does the male ranger "breakdance".)
- /doubletake (He thrusts his head towards the player twice.)
- /drum /flute /guitar /violin (He plays the respective "air" instrument. In case of the flute he stands on one leg.)
- /excited (He claps his hands.)
- /flex (He does a classic greek pose with one arm towards the ground and one behind his head.)
- /goteam (He puts his hand towards you and bows and stands.)
- /laugh (You can see his chest shaking.)
- /pickme (He points towards himself with both arms.)
- /point (He points towards the player with one arm.)
- /ponder (He puts his hand towards his chin.)
- /roar (He stretches one fist in the air.)
- /shoo (He waves both hands in front of his chest, towards the player.)
- /taunt (He waves both hands beside his face and shakes his head.)
- /wave (He waves with his left arm.)
The emotes can be clearly seen when zoomed in all the way to first person perspective; consult the graphical chart on the right.
- "I am Lumo, master mime of Vabbi! My skill is *hiccup* recognized by the great Prince Mehtu the Wise. who has granted me the *hiccup* right to speak when not performing in respect of my world-class *burp* miming abilities. My command of body language *hiccup* and face paint is unmachted!"
Upon defeating Lumo:
- "I have lost?! Impossible! I feel like half the mime I used to be. Enjoy your success while it lasts, for it will never happen again!"
If you fail the challenge:
- "You move with the grace of a baboon! I warned you that you stood no chance! Be gone from my sight."