Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "The Assassin's path is one walked on a razor's edge. One must learn to balance one's judgment as well as one's blades. My two apprentices can teach you much about being an Assassin, and about balance. One is an extremly talented young man named Jinzo, the other is Panaku. They are two sides of the same coin. Jinzo thinks of his pain in terms of duty, Panaku in terms of pleasure. If you are ready to begin, find Jinzo in Sunqua Vale for your first lesson."
- "Grenth bless your blades."
- Accept: "I will look for Jinzo."
- Decline: "I'm not ready."
- When asked about quest: "Jinzo awaits you at Yundin Circle, the training area west of Zhengjo Cavern in Sunqua Vale."
- "Headmaster Lee is very wise, and I am honored to hear of her praise. I do not judge Panaku, but I do not claim to understand him, either. I was born an Assassin in a family of Monks, and I am accustomed to being misunderstood, so in that way, we are similar, Panaku and I. Life and death are gifts from the gods, but each has its price."
- "Enough Philosophy; it is time to begin your training."
When you accept this quest Headmaster Lee gives you some Starter Daggers and the skills Unsuspecting Strike, Shadow Refuge and Dancing Daggers, if you had not already learned them by being a primary Assassin. Enter Sunqua Vale and head due north to find Jinzo.