Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lightning damage is caused by most Air Magic skills, Channeling Magic skills, air staves, air wands and any weapon with a shocking upgrade. While many Air Magic skills have 25% armor penetration, it is not an inherent attribute for lightning damage overall.
These skills cause lightning damage:
- : Arc Lightning, Blinding Surge, Chain Lightning, Conjure Lightning, Enervating Charge, Invoke Lightning, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Hammer, Lightning Javelin, Lightning Orb, Lightning Strike, Lightning Surge, Lightning Touch, Mind Shock, Ride the Lightning, Shock, Shock Arrow, Thunderclap, Celestial Storm.
- : Ancestors' Rage, Caretaker's Charge, Channeled Strike, Clamor of Souls, Cruel Was Daoshen, Destructive Was Glaive, Doom, Essence Strike, Explosive Growth, Gaze from Beyond, Renewing Surge, Rupture Soul, Spirit Boon Strike, Spirit Burn, Spirit Rift, Wielder's Strike.
These skills involve lightning damage in other ways:
- Mantra of Lightning is a stance that causes energy gain on receiving and reduces lightning damage.
- Iron Mist grants immunity from all damage except lightning damage.
- skills related to elemental damage
Effect of lightning damage to creatures
The following creatures are known to have a natural resistance to lightning damage:
The following creatures are known to have a natural vulnerability to lightning damage:
|Physical damage: Blunt damage • Slashing damage • Piercing damage|
Elemental damage: Cold damage • Earth damage • Fire damage • Lightning damage
Others: Chaos damage • Dark damage • Holy damage • Shadow damage