Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is about a part of Guild Wars that has been removed from the game in the Game_updates/20070525.
Please see the history of this article for further information.
- Light damage was a damage type that could be found on Monk wands and staves linked to Smiting Prayers and Healing Prayers.
- Light damage did not ignore armor, but nothing protected specifically against Light damage.
- Light damage was neither Physical nor Elemental damage.
- Light damage used to deal double damage to undead creatures, such as minions.
- The necromancer's Tormentor's insignia used to take additional damage from Light damage.
- There were never any skills that caused Light damage. Some Monk and Dervish skills cause Holy damage, which is functionally the same.