This article is about a part of Guild Wars that has been removed from the game in the Game_updates/20070525.
Please see the history of this article for further information.
- Light damage was a damage type that could be found on Monk wands and staves linked to Smiting Prayers and Healing Prayers.
- Light damage did not ignore armor, but nothing protected specifically against Light damage.
- Light damage was neither Physical nor Elemental damage.
- Light damage used to deal double damage to undead creatures, such as minions.
- The necromancer's Tormentor's insignia used to take additional damage from Light damage.
- There were never any skills that caused Light damage. Some Monk and Dervish skills cause Holy damage, which is functionally the same.