Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Full: (monster only) Steal up to 200 Health from each foe within 30 feet.
Concise: (monster only) Steal up to 200 Health from each foe within 30 feet.
- Used by the Lich Lord in the Gate of Madness mission.
- The description says 30 feet, which is approximately 3/8 of the aggro bubble range.
- Its range and effect essentially make this a far more powerful form of Unholy Feast.
- The skill's healing effect is usually little to be concerned over, as the Lich takes bonus damage from a great deal of sources. The real worry is its high damage to multiple players. Still, even this shouldn't be much of a concern if the party has good healers.
- The Lich only uses this skill when his health falls below 30% to 40%, much like the range where Shiro uses Impossible Odds.