Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Lian, Dragon's Petal|
Location in Wajjun Bazaar
During Deactivating P.O.X.:
- "No Am Fah I have ever killed was worth remembering."
During the Trial of Zinn:
- "gold and platinum
- to gild Oola's arguments
- all join against Zinn"
After the Trial of Zinn:
- "a deft maneuver
- Zinn loses cool after the case
- bravo, Denn and Krayn"
- Bolt of Cloth
- Bolt of Silk
- Jade Bracelet
- Jade Brotherhood Garb
- Jadeite Shard
- Lian's Lantern (unique)
- Oddly she wields a wand based on a random element (Fire, Earth, Water, or Air), but uses the skill Conjure Flame. This gives her attacks a 75% chance of no bonus Fire damage.
- Contrary to previous beliefs, Lian does indeed use the skill Dragon's Stomp against a single foe. She can use this skill immediately or she could wait up to ~8 seconds. The best bet to prevent this damage is a knockdown.
- The focus she wields is a regular Paper Lantern, un-dyed. Her unique item, however, has a unique coloring.