Warning: The following text contains spoilers relating to the plot of Factions.
Kuunavang is a powerful dragon with terrible powers that appears in the Unwaking Waters mission. She has been corrupted by Shiro Tagachi and is used as a guardian to deny players access to the Harvest Temple. Upon defeating her, she is released from Shiro's grasp and aids the players in defeating him.
Legends in Cantha has it that she was trapped, or took residence, in the temple after the Jade Wind incident.
- Jade Sea
- Kaineng City
- Corrupted Breath
- Corrupted Dragon Scales
- Corrupted Dragon Spores
- Dark Chain Lightning
- Renewing Corruption (only as Enraged Kuunavang)
When spoken to in the Divine Path:
- "Shiro will trouble us no longer. The envoys have taken him to a special place in the Underworld where he will pay for his crimes for all eternity."
Kuunavang offers the following special skills to the players in certain missions and explorable areas where she is present. Once used, the skill will only recharge when a boss is killed (similar to Resurrection Signet.)
- Storm of Swords
- Celestial Stance
- Star Shine
- Star Servant
- Celestial Haste
- Celestial Storm
- Star Strike
- Celestial Summoning
- Saltspray Dragons of the Jade Sea look like a much smaller version of Kuunavang. They are one of the random forms obtainable from a Mysterious Tonic.
- Kuunavang is resistant to interrupts. It may take two or more consecutive tries to actually interrupt her. Thus skills like Spinal Shivers, Broad Head Arrow, Arcane Conundrum and Concussion Shot are very useful against her.
- Kuunavang has a maximum health of 6120, making skills such as Bitter Chill and especially Grenth's Balance very effective.
- Kuunavang, along with a Shiro'ken Elementalist and a Shiro'ken Warrior, appeared at the end of the Factions Preview Event and killed all players in the major cities.
- Miniature Kuunavang is a green rarity mini given as a thank you gift to every account with a Guild Wars Factions Collector's Edition key. The gift is given to one character on the account after using the