Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Krait are a race of aggressive, semi-intelligent shapeshifters which resemble snakes with arms or wings. They are encountered along the Tarnished Coast.
|Tarnished Coast|| 18-20 (25) Krait Neoss1|| |
- Lower-level Neosses use Metamorphosis to transform into one of the higher-level krait types.
- After a Neoss uses Metamorphosis, the new krait is not linked to the original group (much like torment creatures summoned by Call to the Torment), allowing the party to pull them separately.
- Adult krait have rank 20 in all attributes.
- Krait is the common name for snakes of the genus Bungarus, found in India and southeast Asia. (While the real-word plural form of krait is "kraits", the plural used by Guild Wars in-game text is "krait".)
- The names of the various krait are slight variations on words from classical Greek and Latin.
- Arcanoss ← arcanus (L) — "secret"
- Devouss ← devovere (L) — "to vow"
- Hypnoss ← hypnos (G) — "sleep"
- Necross ← nekros (G) — "corpse"
- Neoss ← neo (G) — "new"
- GamingNexus Exclusive: Guild Wars: Eye of the North - A preview of the new monsters.