Fandom

GuildWars Fanfic Wikia

Kournan Pendant

17,333pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk22 Share

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Kournan Pendant
Kournan Pendant
Trophy
Subtype None
Rarity Common
Value 30 Gold
Stackable Yes
Campaign Nightfall
Profitable Yes (10Gold/item)
Common salvage Iron Ingot: 4-5
Rare salvage None

What drops it

Collectors

General collectors

Mubata

Location: Command Post, near the exit to Jahai Bluffs (after completing Building the Base: The Meeting)
Collecting: 5 Kournan Pendants

Item Stats Value
Scroll of Adventurer's Insight The whole party gains +50% XP from combat for 10 minutes. 100 Gold
Scroll of Rampager's Insight The whole party gains double XP from combat.
Rampager's Insight ends if the party fails to kill an enemy for 30 seconds.
125 Gold
Scroll of Hunter's Insight The whole party gains 175% XP from combat.
Hunter's Insight ends if the party fails to kill a boss for 5 minutes.
150 Gold


Sinbi

Location: Command Post, near the exit to Jahai Bluffs (after completing Building the Base: The Meeting)
Collecting: 10 Kournan Pendants

Item Stats Value
Scroll of Hero's InsightThe whole party gains double XP from combat for 10 minutes. 400 Gold
Scroll of Slayer's InsightThe whole party gains 250% XP from combat.
Slayer's Insight ends if the party fails to kill a boss for 5 minutes.
400 Gold


Helenah

Location: Gandara, the Moon Fortress (northwestern corner)
Collecting: 5 Kournan Pendants

Item Stats Reqs. Mods. Value
Winged Axe Slashing damage: 6-28 9 Axe Mastery Damage +15% (while Enchanted) 100 Gold
Ensorcelling Staff Energy +10
Chaos damage: 11-22
9 Domination Magic Halves skill recharge of spells (Chance: 20%)
Damage +15% (while Enchanted)
100 Gold
Ritualist Wand Dark damage: 11-22 9 Communing Halves skill recharge of Communing spells (Chance: 20%)
Damage +15% (while Enchanted)
100 Gold
Earth Scroll Energy +12 9 Earth Magic Received physical damage -2 (While Enchanted)
Health +45 (While Enchanted)
100 Gold
Bone Idol Energy +12 9 Curses Received physical damage -5 (Chance: 20%)
Health +30
100 Gold


Yartu

Location: The Floodplain of Mahnkelon near Rilohn Refuge (only immediately following Old Woman River)
Collecting: 5 Kournan Pendants

Item Stats Req. Mods Value
Barrel Hammer Blunt damage: 19-35 9 Hammer Mastery Damage +15% (while Enchanted) 100 Gold
Arcane Staff Energy +10
Chaos damage: 11-22
9 Fast Casting Halves skill recharge (Chance: 20%)
Damage +15% (while Enchanted)
100 Gold
Smiting Rod Holy Damage: 11-22 9 Smiting Prayers Halves recharge of Smiting Prayers (Chance: 20%)
Damage +15% (while Enchanted)
100 Gold
Storm Artifact Energy +12 9 Air Magic Received physical damage -2 (while Enchanted)
Health +45 (while Enchanted)
100 Gold
Idol Energy +12 9 Blood Magic Received physical damage -5 (Chance: 20%)
Health +30
100 Gold


Notes

  • The chance of salvaging 5 iron ingots is roughly 32%, chance of salvaging 4 is therefore around 68%.
  • It uses the same icon as the Token of Janthir.
  • Increasing Profitability: You can earn more than 30Gold per pendant in two ways:
    • 40Gold per pendant if you trade 10 pendants with Sinbi for experience scrolls that you can sell for 400Gold to a merchant or scroll trader.
    • 52Gold per pendant if you (a) salvage the pendants to iron ingots and then sell to another player for at least 14Gold/ingot. (This should be possible whenever the Common Material Traders are selling iron at 19Gold or more.) (See the the talk page for detailed calculations.)

Historical note Historical note: You could exchange pendants for various party, alcohol, and sugar items during the Farewell to Gaile event in 2008.

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki