Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Sunqua Vale, Ran Musu Gardens,|
(click to enlarge)
Kinya Province is an explorable area on the Shing Jea Island, west of the Sunqua Vale. It is centred around a large, impassible mountain. The Tengu village of Arie is located on the western slopes of this mountain, and there is a bit of snow on the pass into Sunqua Vale. There is a forest to the north, open plains to the south, and a long coastline along the western edge.
- North-East: Ran Musu Gardens
- Note: Gate remains closed until completion of Minister Cho's Estate mission.
Objects / Points of Interest
- Profession Trainers:
- Angchu Tengu:
- Crimson Skull:
- 12 (24) Red Yeti
- 9 (23) Lesser Oni
- 14 (28) Sulmeng the Skull Staff (Human - Crimson Skull)
- 14 (28) Auri the Skull Wand (Human - Crimson Skull)
- 10 (27) Tahkayun Tsi (Mantis)
- 5 Tiger
- Brother Pe Wan: Seeking a Cure
- Brother Pe Wan: An Audience with Master Togo
- Panaku: Dual Strike
- Panaku: An Audience with Master Togo
- Zho: The Yeti Hunt
- Zho: An Audience with Master Togo
- Lo Sha: Lo Sha's Gift
- Lo Sha: An Audience with Master Togo
- Tahbo Paa: The Agriculturist
- Soar Honorclaw: The Threat Grows (Primary Quest)
- To receive credit for the Vanquisher title track in this area you must defeat 119-175 monsters in Hard Mode.
- Upon completion of the Elementalist Quest The Stone of the Elements (but before zoning out), Ronsu and Kai Ying will occasionally respawn and fight you.
- This area is equal to approximately 2.6% of the Canthan map.