Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Unique weapon details|
Kerrsh's Staff is a unique item given as a quest reward by Kerrsh after completing The Path to Revelations, final quest of his quest chain. The item is unusual in that it has multiple requirements, designed to be used by any caster profession since the requirements are based off primary attributes only.
- Energy +10
- Fire Dmg: 11-22 (Requires 9 Divine Favor)
- Fire Dmg: 11-22 (Requires 9 Fast Casting)
- Fire Dmg: 11-22 (Requires 9 Soul Reaping)
- Fire Dmg: 11-22 (Requires 9 Energy Storage)
- Fire Dmg: 11-22 (Requires 9 Spawning Power)
- Halves skill recharge of spells (Chance: 20%)
- Energy +5 (while Health is above 50%)
- Health +60
Except for the unusual requirements and skin, this weapon can be replicated for a particular attribute using:
- a perfect Hale Staff Head
- a perfect Staff Wrapping of Fortitude
- a perfect "Hale and Hearty" Inscription
- a max req. 9 inscribable staff of the appropriate attribute
This weapon cannot be dyed.
- This staff has a unique skin and stats. However, there are other items which share some of its attributes.
The following Unique staves share these stats and are tied to only one of this staff's attributes:
- Divine Shadow Staff
- Grim Shadow Staff
- Inspired Shadow Staff
- Everlasting Shadow Staff
- Prismatic Staff
- Ritualistic Shadow Staff
The following Unique staves share these peculiar requirements and damage type, but have slightly different bonuses:
Other items with these stats but different requirements from those on Kerrsh's Staff:
- Banor's Sacred Branch (Protection Prayers)
- The Mindstealer (Illusion Magic)
- Exuro's Will (Fire Magic)
- Moteh's Lightning Spire (Air Magic)
- Shekoss' Staff (Earth Magic)
- Staff of Ruin (Communing)
- Deldrimor Staff
Other items with these unusual requirements: