Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Kamadan, Jewel of Istan|
| Plains of Jarin, Churrhir Fields,|
Consulate, Sun Docks
Kamadan is the home port for the mighty Istani navy, and the main point of landfall for ships from nearby Kourna, as well as those traveling from Cantha, Tyria, and the Battle Isles. Its deep harbor is sheltered from seasonal storms by a ridge of hills to the south. Built around relics and statues from the days of the Primeval Kings, Kamadan has earned the title, Jewel of Istan.
Kamadan is the starting point in Elona for characters arriving from other campaigns. To access Kamadan from the Prophecies Campaign, complete the quest Sunspears in Kryta, acquired from Lionguard Figo in Lion's Arch. From the Factions Campaign, follow through the quest Sunspears in Cantha instead, which can be acquired from Imperial Guardsman Linro in Kaineng Center. If you have all three campaigns unlocked on your account, either of these two quests (which are mutually exclusive) can be obtained and completed by any Tyria-born or Cantha-born character.
- Churrhir Fields (south)
- Consulate (northeast)
- Plains of Jarin (north)
- Sun Docks (east)
- Dajkah Inlet (southeast, by talking to Dockmaster Ahlaro after Consulate Docks)
- Merchants and Traders:
- Guild services:
- Henchmen (Level 3):
- Xunlai Agent (Storage)
Kamadan, Jewel of Istan
- Note: All of the following quests, except for Command Training, The Council is Called, and The Toy's Story, are only available to Nightfall characters.
- Barlom: To Dye For
- Bendah: Hole of Istan
- Chorben: Quality Steel
- Clerk Arlon: One Good Turn Deserves Another
- Clerk Arlon: To See the Sights
- Clerk Arlon: To Ask For More
- Deras Tenderlin: Terror in Tyria (Elonian characters only, with Prophecies)
- Dockmaster Ahlaro: The Council is Called (Primary Quest)
- First Spear Dehvad: Secondary Training (Primary Quest)
- First Spear Dehvad: Command Training
- First Spear Dehvad: Leaving a Legacy (Primary Quest)
- First Spear Dehvad: Isle of the Dead (Primary Quest)
- First Spear Dehvad: Bad Tide Rising (Primary Quest)
- First Spear Dehvad: Special Delivery (Primary Quest)
- Funwa Shento: Plague in Cantha (Elonian characters only, with Factions)
- Kahlim: Material Girl
- Kailona: Missing Shipment
- Kina: A Friend In Need
- Mahk: The Toy's Story (Bonus quest from special keys offered in gaming magazines such as PC Gamer and Joystick)
- Mehinu: Armored Transport
- Nenah: Need More Stuff
- Shatam: Identity Theft
- Xunlai Agent Jueh: A Personal Vault
- Kamadan is often referred to as Spamadan. A lot of players wanting to trade go to Kamadan, and thus the Trade chat is often flooded.