|Sifhalla, Bjora Marches, Frostmaw's Burrows|
(click to enlarge)
Jaga Moraine is the northernmost area in the Far Shiverpeaks, and is the home of Egil Fireteller. There is a wide open area in the southwest, closed off with a spire-like mountain to the north and a wall of cliffs to the east. On the other side of the wall is a shrine to the Bear, now abandoned and infested with Vaettirs. The rest of the Moraine is fairly open, with no extended barriers but many small, steep impassible mountains. The northern end of this area, indeed the farthest north that anyone has ever gone, has many narrow paths and bosses.
Towns and outposts
- Sifhalla (southwest)
- Bjora Marches (southeast)
- Frostmaw's Burrows (north)
Points of interest
- 15 (20) Snowman (random spawn)
- Hunting Party NPCs:
- 15 Grentch (random spawn)
- Stone Summit
- 20 (26) Arctic Wolf
- Bear Spirit: Blood Washes Blood (Primary Norn Quest)
- Egil Fireteller: Flames of the Bear Spirit
- Latham: Cold Vengeance [Difficulty: Master]
- Vanquishers must defeat 155–286 foes in this area.
- The northeast quadrant contains about 16 Frost Wurms that appear in pairs (8 single wurms in normal mode). They can be avoided completely when vanquishing.
- The area around the Sacred Altar in the southeast is packed with 60 Spectral Vaettir in groups of 4. If pulled carefully, they shouldn't be too much trouble.
- Capturing the Sacred Altar provides a +2% Morale Boost.
- Kilroy Stonekin will sometimes appear in front of Egil's Perch and ask you to go on a rampage with him.
- Directly south of Egil's Perch, you can sometimes find some Snowmen and Grentches having a snowball fight.