Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Seek out Rukkassa in Nightfallen Jahai.
- Defeat the possessed Rukkassa.
- See Keeper Jinyssa for your reward.
- "It is good that you are with us again, hero. I have heard how you turned aside the demonic hordes. This threat continues to assault us from all sides. One of our own, a forgotten by the name of Rukkassa, turned on us, injuring several as he fled into the Nightfallen Lands. I know not what has happened to him, only that the name of Dhuum was on his lips. I ask of you, please track him down and learn what has happened!"
- Accept: "I will learn of his fate."
- Reject: "Maybe he just likes it better out there?"
- Rukkassa: "The claws... closing in. Dhuum! I mustn't... the blood!"
- Rukkassa: "I beg of you... end this misery. I do not... want... to hurt... again. Please!"
- "To think that friends could be turned against us is dire indeed. But so long as warriors like you continue to fight, I'll not give up hope."
Rukkassa is just outside the Gate of Pain at the bottom of the hill. Follow the quest marker on your compass to find him. Fight your way to him, wait for him to finish his dialogue, then kill him and return to Jinyssa for your reward.
- You can use this quest to find the Gate of Pain. After killing Rukkassa, head up the hill.
- If you start this quest from the Gate of Pain, Rukkassa is initially friendly and you actually have to go past him to get the quest to trigger the start of his dialogue.
- If you start from Gate of the Nightfallen Lands, there is a shrine outside which will give you a blessing for demons, so you can gain more lightbringer points as you fight your way to Rukkassa (it's a short trip).
- Two Terrorweb Dryders will slowly make their way down the hill while Rukkassa is talking, so it is best to move away from their aggro range.