Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Scrolls, also called Insight Scrolls, provide an XP bonus to the whole party for a duration of time upon activation (by doubleclicking). There can be only one Insight Scroll active at a time; using a second Scroll overrides the first.
Insight Scrolls can be obtained from:
- Bosses as loot
- Rare Scroll Traders (Rare Insight Scrolls only)
- Merchants (only Common Insight Scrolls and only from the Crystal Desert on)
- Tesla in the Great Temple of Balthazar (Common Insight Scrolls only)
- Pokhe in the Great Temple of Balthazar (Rare Insight Scrolls only)
- Collectors in
- Imperial Quartermasters in Kaineng Center (Factions)
- Luxon Quartermasters in Cavalon (Factions)
- Kurzick Quartermasters in House zu Heltzer (Factions)
- Sunspear Quartermasters in Sunspear Great Hall (Nightfall)
- Smugglers in Command Post (Nightfall)
- Vabbi Trade Officials in The Kodash Bazaar (Nightfall)
- Wandering Scribes in Gate of Desolation (Nightfall)
- Secret Keepers in Gate of Torment (Nightfall)
- Scrolls of the Lightbringer are a random reward from the Coffer of Whispers.
There are 7 sub-types of Insight Scrolls:
|This Scroll can be maintained by:|
|Rarity||Nothing (lasts 10 minutes)||Killing a boss within 5 minutes||Killing an enemy within 30 seconds|
|Very Rare|| File:Scroll of The Lightbringer.png|
- Scrolls are specific to PvE, and do not work in PvP.
- Scrolls affect heroes.
- Scrolls can help you work off Death Penalty faster, thus it may be worthwhile to carry a few in high level adventuring zones.
- In Hard mode, you can get over 100 XP from each kill with many scroll and enemy kill combinations, even with a party size of 8 members.
- Scrolls do stack with Nightfall Bounty experience bonuses.
- Scrolls do stack with Hard Mode experience bonuses.