Scrolls, also called Insight Scrolls, provide an XP bonus to the whole party for a duration of time upon activation (by doubleclicking). There can be only one Insight Scroll active at a time; using a second Scroll overrides the first.
Insight Scrolls can be obtained from:
- Bosses as loot
- Rare Scroll Traders (Rare Insight Scrolls only)
- Merchants (only Common Insight Scrolls and only from the Crystal Desert on)
- Tesla in the Great Temple of Balthazar (Common Insight Scrolls only)
- Pokhe in the Great Temple of Balthazar (Rare Insight Scrolls only)
- Collectors in
- Imperial Quartermasters in Kaineng Center (Factions)
- Luxon Quartermasters in Cavalon (Factions)
- Kurzick Quartermasters in House zu Heltzer (Factions)
- Sunspear Quartermasters in Sunspear Great Hall (Nightfall)
- Smugglers in Command Post (Nightfall)
- Vabbi Trade Officials in The Kodash Bazaar (Nightfall)
- Wandering Scribes in Gate of Desolation (Nightfall)
- Secret Keepers in Gate of Torment (Nightfall)
- Scrolls of the Lightbringer are a random reward from the Coffer of Whispers.
There are 7 sub-types of Insight Scrolls:
|This Scroll can be maintained by:|
|Rarity||Nothing (lasts 10 minutes)||Killing a boss within 5 minutes||Killing an enemy within 30 seconds|
|Very Rare|| File:Scroll of The Lightbringer.png|
- Scrolls are specific to PvE, and do not work in PvP.
- Scrolls affect heroes.
- Scrolls can help you work off Death Penalty faster, thus it may be worthwhile to carry a few in high level adventuring zones.
- In Hard mode, you can get over 100 XP from each kill with many scroll and enemy kill combinations, even with a party size of 8 members.
- Scrolls do stack with Nightfall Bounty experience bonuses.
- Scrolls do stack with Hard Mode experience bonuses.