- Speak with Imperial Guard Rantoh about medical supplies.
- Take the medical supplies to Guardsman Pah.
- "I have told you that the Celestial Ministry cannot help you until you complete the proper forms. Look, if it will get you out of my hair... speak to Imperial Guard Rantoh. If there is anyone who might be able to provide supplies immediately, it is he. Now, go away."
- Accept: "I'll ask him."
- Reject: "I don't think so."
Intermediate Dialogue 1 (Imperial Guard Rantoh)
- "The Celestial Ministry is passing the buck once again, is that what you are telling me? I hate to let them do it, but I cannot let the people suffer. Here, take these supplies. I wish I could do more."
- "You have brought medical supplies! I am so relieved! Thank you so much. Your efforts today will save many lives."
After you take this quest, map travel to Nahpui Quarter then exit back into Wajjun Bazaar and talk to Imperial Guard Rantoh, then just head north a little ways and talk to Guardsman Pah.
- This quest is mutually exclusive with Red Tape.
- The medical supplies do not take up any inventory space.