Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Frozen Forest, Marhan's Grotto,|
(click to enlarge)
Area Name: Ice Floe
Region: Shiverpeak Mountains
General Description: The Ice Floe is a desolate place linking Thunderhead Keep and Marhan's Grotto to the rest of the world through the Frozen Forest. Mursaat roam the northern regions, making travel difficult for those arriving from the Forest. Meanwhile, ice imps control most of the southern regions in large numbers, hindering traffic from Thunderhead to the Grotto. Most travelers arrive at Thunderhead from the ship towards the end of the Iron Mines of Moladune, allowing them to avoid this area if they wish. However, the only way to reach the small Deldrimor outpost of Marhan's Grotto is by wading through the hordes of ice imps and Mursaat.
Exits / Neighbor Areas
- North-West: Frozen Forest
Outposts & Cities
- White Mantle
The letter A refers to the Unnamed Boss locations on the map. There will be 4 of possible 6 Unnamed Bosses, Lv28.
- Jade Armor: Devastating Hammer (Elite)
- Jade Bow: Oath Shot (Elite)
- Mursaat Monk: Aura of Faith (Elite)
- Mursaat Necromancer: Life Transfer (Elite)
- (30) Mursaat Mesmer: Energy Surge (Elite)
- Mursaat Elementalist: Thunderclap (Elite)
The letter B refers to the Imp boss locations on the map.
The letter C refers to the location of the Nightmare boss on the map.
- Frostbite and the Azure Shadows randomly appear at C.
- To receive credit for the Vanquisher title track in this area you must defeat 191-233 monsters in Hard Mode.
- Some of the Mursaat Bosses have been known not to appear.