Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hotkeys are keyboard shortcuts that allow the user to perform various actions in the game without using the mouse.
The following is a partial list of default hotkeys for English keyboards:
These keys can be altered using the Control tab from the in-game options menu, [F11]:
- ` or ~ — Toggle the chat window
- 1-8 — Activate skills 1-8 on your Skill Bar
- Enter — Activate text-entry mode for chat in last-used channel, or send message if already in text-entry mode
- ! (shift + 1) — Same as Enter, but activates Local channel
- @ (shift + 2) — Same as Enter, but activates Guild channel
- # (shift + 3) — Same as Enter, but activates Team channel
- $ (shift + 4) — Same as Enter, but activates Trade channel
- % (shift + 5) — Same as Enter, but activates Alliance channel
- " (shift + ') — Same as Enter, but activates whisper channel
- ; — Target item
- ' — Target self
- [ — Target previous
- ] — Target next
- B — Observer Mode
- C — Target Nearest Enemy
- V — Target Nearest Ally
- F — Target Self
- G — Guild panel
- H — Hero Panel
- I — Inventory panel
- K — Skills and Attributes panel
- L — Quest Log
- M — World Map
- N — Friends panel
- P — Party Search panel
- R — Auto-run
- T — Select called target
- U — Mission Map
- X — Reverse Direction
- Z — Reverse Camera
- F1-F4 — Switch to Weapon Sets 1-4
- F5-F8 — Select specific bag on Inventory panel (opens Inventory if not already open)
- F9 — Inventory Bags panel (shows all bags at once without the paper-doll section)
- F10 — Help panel
- Space — Equivalent to double-clicking the highlighted target
- Not customizable
These shortcuts cannot be changed by the user:
- Ctrl+action — Calls the action in the team chat window
- Ctrl+Shift+H — Toggle the User Interface. Useful for taking multiple UI-free screenshots.
- Shift+Printscreen — Makes a screenshot that does not show the UI (equivalent to "Ctrl+Shift+H, PrintScreen and Ctrl+Shift+H")
- Shift+F10 — FPS graph. Hitting Tab when this display is up will shift it to a network traffic graph.
- Pseudo hotkey
This action requires a mouse (and is not customizable):
- Shift+click — highlight target without performing any action
- Your Windows OS setting for "sticky keys" can affect the in-game hotkeys. For example, "sticking" the Shift key will cause keys 1-4 to open Chat instead of activating skills.
- In addition to the defaults, there are dozens of additional commands that you can set to a hotkey.