Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Holy damage is a damage type caused by some Monk and Dervish skills, and many monk weapons. Caster weapons dealing 11-22 holy damage are available from collectors Arliss Vaughn and Seung (Smiting Rod and Winged Staff respectively).
- A few Monk and Dervish skills convert weapon damage to Holy damage.
- Skills causing Holy damage often ignore armor.
- Weapons causing Holy damage do not ignore armor.
- Holy damage is neither physical nor elemental damage.
- Nothing protects specifically against Holy damage.
- The Necromancer's Tormentor's insignia takes additional damage from holy damage.
- Holy damage deals double damage to undead creatures, such as minions. It also deals double damage to a few non-undead creatures, such as the Phantoms in the Ring of Fire Islands.
For a list of Holy damage skills, see Holy damage skills quick reference.
|Physical damage: Blunt damage • Slashing damage • Piercing damage|
Elemental damage: Cold damage • Earth damage • Fire damage • Lightning damage
Others: Chaos damage • Dark damage • Holy damage • Shadow damage