Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Holy Hand Grenade|
Book of Armaments (Chapter 2, verses 9-21):
And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."
(Target foe looses all health and cannot be resurrected)
- Deals holy damage.
- Cannot be interupted and will not be disabled (eg. Blackout).
- Makes the caster immune to knockdown while it is casting.
- Cannot be Echoed or Mimicked.
- Cannot be "stolen" with Simple Thievery, Arcane Thievery or Arcane Larceny.
- Does not recharge until the character gains a level or morale boost. Zoning will not recharge the Skill, unless entering a town or outpost.
- This is a projectile skill, however, it is impossible to dodge, since it will just bounce where the target was, then hit them.
- This is the only known way to defeat the The Thing That Pwns All.