Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ho Dim is a illusionist entertainer with his own "magic show" in Wajjun Bazaar. The woman Zin Lao acts as a stooge to help cue the audience.
- Ho Dim: "The powers of mystery...the powers of Illusion...who among you would challenge these forces?"
- Zin Lao: "I would take that challenge, sir."
- Ho Dim: "Ah, lovely! A volunteer...Tell the fine citizens your name, young lady."
- Zin Lao: "Zin Lao, sir. I am told your powers are great indeed. What will you demonstrate for us today?"
- Ho Dim: "Delighted you asked. Allow me to demonstrate the powers of illusion."
- Zin Lao: "Why, that is incredible! How ever do you do it?"
- Ho Dim: "The power of illusion is strong, young one. It deceives the mind, but not the heart. Have you the heart to see through illusion?"
- Zin Lao: "How would I know, sir? How can any of us know?"
- <Ho Dim transports himself to a nearby, hidden location>
- Ho Dim: "Indeed. And what does your heart tell you now?"
- Zin Lao: "Where has he gone? Did anyone see where he went?"
- Zin Lao: "Is it another trick, or has he truly disappeared? This magic of illusion is powerful stuff, but he said that our hearts would not be fooled...perhaps we should all clear our minds and let our hearts see through this trickery."
- Zin Lao: *"Have you cleared your minds? Good, now open your hearts to the illusion and it will reveal itself for you..."
- <Ho Dim transports himself back on stage>
- Ho Dim: *"You are a wise crowd, indeed! You have seen through the trickery and disrupted the illusion. Give yourselves a hand, and thanks to the lovely Zin Lao."
- Ho Dim: *"I hope you enjoyed the show."
The purpose for the illusionist being present isn't known. It may be just to add a bit of flavor to the game, making the scenes more real as you travel through. This is probable, as there are other shows present, including a mime act and an elementalist, Yan Zal.
This man's name could come from the famous magician Harry Houdini.