Players can access the help panel by pressing
F10 (the default hotkey) or by typing
/help in the chat window. The panel contains links to web-sites containing both official and player-maintained content. Clicking on the links will open the target web page using your default web browser.
The help panel contains the following sections.
- Guild Wars official site
- links to the official Guild Wars web-site.
- Game manuals
- links to the official game manuals for all three campaigns.
- Update notes
- links to the Guild Wars Update page.
- Fan sites
- links to a list of fansites.
This section is divided into the following sub-sections and contains links to the official Guild Wars Wiki (regardless of whether an actual wiki article exists at the target):
- lists and links all your current active quests.
- Your skills
- links to all the skills of your primary and secondary profession and your equiped skills.
- Recently encountered skills
- lists and links to the skills that you've recently encountered.
- Recently visited locations
- lists and links to the locations you've recently visited.
- links to the guild page on the official Guild Wars Wiki of the guilds and alliances in which you are a member, guest or invitee.
At the bottom of the panel, there is a text box that can be used to search the official Guild Wars Wiki.
- Guild Wars will minimize on clicking a link. There is a warning to this effect which allows cancelling the operation.
- The official Guild Wars Wiki is an entirely different entity from GuildWiki, which you are now reading.
- You can also open to the main page of the official Guild Wars Wiki by typing
/wikifollowed by a word will automacticly search for the word.